This page is loaded with bonus content from the current issue of ELEVATOR WORLD. Here, you have access to online-only items such as extra photos, videos, industry patents and web exclusive articles. If you are interested in regional content from our other magazines, click here to select your preference.
To subscribe and gain full access to ELEVATOR WORLD, click here.
December 2018 Extras
In addition to selected U.S. patents, we offer:
- A video of Bobby Schaeffer speaking at the opening of D&D's Yonkers training center
- “James Murtaugh’s Standard Dumbwaiters” by Dr. Lee Gray, EW Correspondent, referenced in this month’s History article
- "Going Up? The History and Evolution of the Modern Elevator," an informative video featuring Jim Lawrence and other elevator experts
- More photos from the Ninth Symposium on Lift and Escalator Technologies
- DECEMBER WEB EXCLUSIVE: “The Wild Valleys' Glassless Cable Car System”
Patent #10112803: Protection Assembly for Elevator Braking Assembly Speed Sensing Device and Method
Patent #10112804: Escalator System
Patent #10118797: Mobile Application Based Elevator Dispatching Using Tenant Identity
Patent #10118799: Multicar Self-Propelled Elevator System