This page is loaded with bonus content from the current issue of ELEVATOR WORLD. Here, you have access to online-only items such as extra photos, videos, industry patents and web exclusive articles. If you are interested in regional content from our other magazines, click here to select your preference.
To subscribe and gain full access to ELEVATOR WORLD, click here.
November 2018 Extras
In addition to selected U.S. patents, we offer:
- Videos from “Amos Rex, Futuristically Embracing the Past”:
"Making the Elevator an Artistic Experience"
"teamLab Amos Rex exhibition"
- Patents from Paul W. Leffler and H. Russell Smith, which were examined during research for this month’s History article
- A video of the EHC Global Virtual Assistant in action at the National Association of Elevator Contractors expo
- A video showing how The Stairwell Elevator, featured in October’s Product Spotlight section, works
- NOVEMBER WEB EXCLUSIVE: “A Visit to the Elevator Museum in Massachusetts”
Patent #10093516: Elevator Having a Braking Device
Patent #10093515: Elevator Apparatus
Patent #10087047: Door System for an Elevator Installation
Patent #10087046: Intelligent Building System for Altering Elevator Operation Based Upon Passenger Identification
Patent #10081516: Rope Terminal Assembly and an Elevator
Click the corresponding image below to view each patent as a PDF.