This page is loaded with bonus content from the current issue of ELEVATOR WORLD. Here, you have access to online-only items such as extra photos, videos, industry patents and web exclusive articles. If you are interested in regional content from our other magazines, click here to select your preference.
To subscribe and gain full access to ELEVATOR WORLD, click here.
May 2019 Extras
In addition to selected U.S. patents, we offer:
- More photos from “A Crowning Achievement”
- Quad City Safety, Inc.'s presentation at a recent ECNY Safety Roundtable
- The 1956 G.A.L. packet used as the subject for this month’s “Modernization and Maintenance” and Anderton Lift articles (related to last month's History article) from Elevation: “Boat Lifts in the UK,” “The Anderton Boat Lift (1995),” “Anderton Takes Off!” “The Anderton Lift Restoration Nearly There!!” and “The Anderton Boat Lift (2002)”
- More photos from “Future Ready”
- MAY WEB EXCLUSIVE: “Intersecting Style and Function”
Patent #10252886: Combined Guide Rail For An Elevator System
Patent #10252888: Drive Machine For An Elevator And An Escalator
Patent #10252889: Method Of Installing A Machine In An Elevator System